Welcome to TAFE NSW Richmond Animal Science
Dear Animal Science students, over the coming weeks we are going to be sending updates and other news to you via email.
They will include your student study plan for Term 2 and other important section updates including those concerning Covid-19.
If you think you are not receiving them please check your junk email folder, and if not in there, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can ensure we have your current contact details.
Because of the COVID-19 Distancing Requirements Richmond TAFE Animal Science will proceed remotely (i.e. online) for some of the activities.
We will be using Adobe Connect "Meeting Rooms".
- Theory classes will use the Meeting Rooms
- Practical classes and assessments will be organised into small groups by your teacher and still take place on Campus, unless circumstances worsen.
There are different Meeting Rooms for different classes.
These Meeting Rooms take place in an Internet Browser such as Google Chrome or Apple Safari
Android & Apple each also have a free Adobe Connect Apps for phones & tablets - these are easier to use if you only have access to such devices.
Teachers will send students a Forum message detailing when to go to the Meeting Room (you can check the Unit's Forum directly if you are not receiving emails. If you are subscribed to the Forum you should receive an email containing the Forum message. If you are not already subscribed to the Forum to receive emails you can subscribe yourself or ask your teacher to do this for you)
To enter your Meeting Room ...
- Logon on to this Moodle Home page
- Click on your Course Category, for example ...
- ACM20117 CII ANIMAL STUDIES
- ACM30117 CIII ANIMAL STUDIES
- ACM30317 CIII CAPTIVE ANIMALS
- ACM40412 CIV VETERINARY NURSING
- Read the instructions at the top of your Course Category
- Click on your Adobe Connect Meeting Room (they are organised by Day/Teacher/Unit)
This Moodle is a delivery resource; part of TAFE NSW (RTO90003) Richmond Animal Science Section.
Available courses are shown on this Homepage after logon ; Only current enrolled learners have access to these materials.
Courses require an Enrolment Key which is either a password supplied by your teacher or your course may require you to be enrolled by your teacher.
If you are having any technical difficulties with accessing your account please email email@example.com or phone 02 4570 9000.